Monday, June 19, 2006

Articles Are the Key To Getting Targeted Traffic

When you write articles, you tell the audience that you're an expert in the field. Before I read anything on writing articles I thought I was going to be fine with just writing an article, and submitting it to the article directories. Boy, was I wrong. There's SO much more to it more than I could ever imagine. I bought Jim Edwards book "Turn Words Into Traffic", and that book just opened my eyes.

This book made me look at article writing in a whole new perspective. It takes a lot of knowledge, and skill to write great articles. That's the key to getting great amounts of traffic to your site from your articles. They have to be written well, and Jim shows you how to do that.

I highly recommend you check out Jim Edwards' "Turn Words Into Traffic":

Turn Words Into Traffic

1 comment:

7duce said...

where exactly do we send the articles?








http://ratemyexperience.madmooseforum.com/